No products in the cart.
The importance of Sleep goes far beyond relaxing or taking a quick nap. Researches have shown that a good night Sleep makes a big difference in someone's daily life.
It doesn't mean that you should sleep 24/7 but it's important that no matter how busy your schedule is, that you manage to have 7-8 hours sleep a day. I sometimes manage to have more loool I shouldn't be saying this but it's true especially on the weekend where I try to work less and relax more than I do during the week.
A significant amount of sleep is essential for a healthy lifestyle and can benefit your mind, heart, soul, sex life and much more.
Some Health Benefits Of Sleep
– Better Health: a good night sleep can for sure make a big difference on your health and benefit in areas such as stress, heart, depression, etc…
Most times, the health risks resulting from sleep loss only become serious after years and can easily lead to depression and other complications.
– A Better Sex Life: When you lack sleep, your sex life will for sure suffer too. Researches conducted by the National Sleep Foundation shows that up to 26% of people say that their sex lives tend to suffer because they're just too tired for sex.
– Better Mood: By experience, I know that when the body has got a good rest, it shows on our mood as well. A well rested person is happier and less exhausted. People who have very little sleep are often very nervous and can also be violent.
– More Focused: After a good night sleep or a good rest, your mind is well-rested and you can think straight. As Dr Mindell says "Sleep loss affects how you think".
– Stronger Immune System: Researches have shown that people who get at least their 7 hours sleep a night are less likely to get sicknesses such as flu.
The benefits of Sleep are countless, so make sure you get at least 7 hours sleep each day and take advantage of that. If you enjoyed reading, make sure you spread the word.